Dig Yourself (via offfme)
You don’t owe people the person you used to be. You don’t have to talk to people who are speaking to the old you. If they want to drag old you out, and you’ve already left that person behind, they don’t get to talk to you. When you’ve gone from weakness to strength, you don’t owe a show of your former self to someone who just can’t wrap their head around your change.
is it too late to move in the mountains and start a lumberjack life
150. already answered
92. The last time I got a piercing? I got my ears pierced two summers ago.
37. My favorite candy? Starbursts
200. My crushes name is? ;)
193. My height is? 6’3”
150. Blondes or brunettes? Ehh I don’t really care which.
103. Last time I hugged someone? Yesterday
80. The first person I talked to today was? If snapchat counts it was Sarah. Otherwise I’ve just been in my dorm room so far today.
60. I lose all respect for people who? Joke about something to someone that they know actually bothers them a lot.
47. Who’s your best friend? I guess I’ll say Taylor, my roommate.
34. My favorite state visited? CO
11. My favorite food? Ooooh we’ll say good apples from a local orchard.
my soul mate is most likely a grilled cheese